Putman & Sons Plumbing was founded in 1985 by Ralph Putman, who at the time was a pipe fitter and Master Plumber for General Motors. Ralph was getting so many requests from friends and neighbors to fix their plumbing that he decided to start a company.
He hired some experienced plumbers and trained his two sons, Mark and Brent, who are still with the company today doing residential and commercial plumbing work.
For each and every customer we solve your plumbing problems quickly and affordably so that you will want to retain our services the next time you have a plumbing need. This means we must provide you with:
- Quick Response. In most cases, a technician is dispatched to your site the same day you call.
- On-time Service. When you have a busy schedule, you need a reliable plumber that arrives on your schedule, when they say they will..
- Estimates. We are happy to provide estimates over the phone or at your place of business or residence.
- Guaranteed Quality. Our master plumbers do the job right the first time – guaranteed, or the re-work is on us.
- Up-front, Fair Pricing. We provide quotes before the work begins so you are never surprised with ‘extra’ costs.
- Tidy Service Technicians. Our experienced, clean-cut plumbers will leave your residence or business looking just as good, if not better, than when they arrived.
- Convenient Payment Options. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. For our commercial clients, billing arrangements can be made in advance of the service.
We are a family business and we value and treat you like family. That is why we say when you call Putman its like “you’ve got a plumber in the family!”
All of our plumbing technicians are drug tested and background checked.