We Are Your Southeast Michigan Drain Cleaning Experts
It’s a fact of life: drains are going to get clogged. It may be a slow process or a sudden emergency. Blockages can cause serious issues and prevent your system from performing. If ignored, they can eventually lead to backups that could ruin the interior of your home. The best way to deal with a blocked drain is quickly and with the help of a professional plumber.
4 Signs That You Need a Drain Cleaning
Most households use their drains every day. That means there is the potential for buildup that can cause a blockage on a daily basis. If you notice any of the following, then you should call Putman & Son’s Plumbing for a professional drain cleaning.
- Localized Odor in the Drain – Some materials can cause an unpleasant odor in your drain. If a drain smells bad, then you should call a professional. Blockages can be odor-free. So if you don’t notice this sign, check for the other four.
- Drains that Move Slowly – A slow moving drain is still technically functioning, just not very well. This is an indication that there isn’t a clear path through the pipes. You can clear visible debris, but there may be more stuck deep down. This is commonly noticed in showers and sinks that pool when in use.
- Bubbles or Backflow – If you see bubbles popping up in your sink or bathtub, then you could have a drainage issue. This is another sign that the path is partially obstructed somewhere in your system. You may also notice backflow, which often happens in kitchen sinks when one side fills up while the other is in use.
- Complete Blockages –The most obvious sign that you need a drain cleaning is a complete blockage. When this happens, nothing will go down the drain. This issue should be addressed quickly to prevent odors and bacteria buildup in sinks and tubs.
Protect Your System with a Professional Drain Cleaning
Putman & Son’s offers professional drain cleaning in Southeast Michigan that will keep your system flowing. We carefully work in your home or business, inspecting the situation and providing solutions that get long-term results. Hiring a plumber comes with many benefits, including:
- Results that won’t damage your system
- Increased longevity with professional maintenance
- Expert advice to help prevent future drain clogs and other issues
- Pros who can utilize different tools and methods to get the job done right
We are licensed master plumbers and plumbing contractors who know how to manage your system. Our customers receive on time, on budget service with white clove cleanup. We are your full-service Southeast Michigan plumbing company. Contact us today for your drain cleaning quote.