As more and more people become concerned about the environment, and look for ways to save money on energy costs, green plumbing products are becoming more and more mainstream. In fact, they are some of the fastest growing products in the industry today.
Green plumbing products save you money on electricity. You use less, it costs less, and the electric company doesn’t pollute the environment as much. A win-win for everybody.
Green plumbing saves you money on water. In some areas of Michigan, this can be a huge savings for both commercial and residential clients. When you use less water, you lower your bill and preserve valuable water resources.
Below is a list of some of our favorite green plumbing products, which we can purchase, install and service for you. If you’d like more information about a particular product or pricing, please contact us. We love to do our part for the planet!
Our Favorite Green Plumbing Products
- Tankless Water Heaters. They heat the water as needed so you are not wasting energy heating water that just sits in a tank.
- HTP Water Heaters. A stainless steel high efficiency tank that lasts longer.
- 96% Efficiency Hot Water Heaters. Instead of a traditional water heater, these help the water stay hotter longer, thereby requiring less energy.
- 1.6 Gallon Flush Toilets. These toilets use less water and gets the job done. We install American Standard, Kohler and Toto brands.
- Faucets by Delta. Delta provide ingenious designs that restrict the flow of water without seeming to. More savings for you!
- Shower Head Aerators & Low Flow Showerheads. A great invention that uses less water and provides a wonderful shower experience
- Waterless Urinals
- Wash Fountains