Southeast Michigan Sewer Repair and Replacement by Putman & Son’s Plumbing
Sewer line issues can be a real headache. No one wants their toilets, sinks, and tubs to suddenly stop working. For a business owner, this can mean a significant loss of revenue. For a homeowner, it can mean an uninhabitable dwelling. Acting quickly when you notice signs of an issue is the best way to minimize the impact of a damaged or malfunctioning sewer system.
Putman & Son’s Plumbing understands the stress and frustration that can come with drain and pipe problems. We care about our customers and want to give them the best service with lasting results. We are available 24/7, so you never have to wait days or weeks to get your sewer lines fixed. Let us know what’s going on, and we’ll provide the most efficient and cost-effective solution for you.
Does My Sewer System Need Repaired?
Your sewer system could be telling you that there is a problem, and you may be ignoring it. That’s because some issues are minor and appear manageable – at first. Over time, unaddressed problems can become much bigger and more expensive to fix. How can you tell if your sewer system needs a repair or replacement?
- Fixtures That Take Forever to Drain – If your fixtures seem to take a lot longer to drain out, then you may have an issue in your system. This can be a sign that a pipe is partially blocked somewhere. It will still let some water through for now. Eventually, this will likely become a full blockage that prevents draining altogether.
- Clogs That Keep Coming Back – Some clogs are small, one-time issues that you can correct on your own. If you notice that the clogs keep coming back, this could be a sign that there is a deeper problem that needs professional attention. This is especially true if your clogs seem to return on a daily or nearly daily basis.
- Water Backing Up Inside Your Home or Business – Waste water should never enter your home or business. If you notice water backing up indoors, this is a major sign that you need to call Putman & Son’s. Chances are you have a damaged sewer line that may need to be replaced.
- Puddles Appearing Around Your Property – If you see puddles appearing in your lawn, even when it hasn’t rained, you could have a plumbing problem. These puddles usually have an unpleasant odor and will attract pests like mosquitoes and flies.
- Sewage Odors That Won’t Go Away – When you have a backup or partial blockage in your plumbing, waste will start to collect in the pipes. This can produce odors that could make their way into your home or business. Sewage has a distinctive smell to it that’s easy to recognize. If you notice this aroma, call Putman & Son’s.
Talk to Us About Your Sewer Repair or Replacement
Our expert plumbers are available to listen to your sewer problems and provide solutions that will keep your system flowing. We can install new copper or PEX piping or repair existing lines. Call us today at (248) 652-0990 and tell us about your Southeast Michigan sewer repair or replacement needs.