Water Heater Replacement & Installation
A water heater is essential to any business or household. It is one of the biggest consumers of energy you can install in your home. Putman & Son’s Plumbing can guide you to the best water heater for your needs. Whether you require a new installation, replacement, or repair, we will make sure you have access to clean hot water.
How Much Is Your Old Water Heater Costing You?
Most households and businesses use hot water daily. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, this appliance contributes a total of 18% of the average electricity costs in the home. That’s a sizeable amount when you consider the many other things that you use that require power.
There are ways to cut down on energy costs. You can lower the thermostat on the unit and wrap the tank in an insulation blanket per the manufacturer’s instructions. Or you can upgrade to a new model that is designed to operate more efficiently out of the box.
Installing Your New Water Heater
Today’s technology is designed with an emphasis on energy conservation. It’s good for the environment and good for your monthly budget. The less your water heater consumes, the less you will have to pay to keep your household or business running.
Putman & Son’s Plumbing will discuss your needs and make product recommendations to match. We listen to our customers to find the right model with a capacity that will keep the hot water flowing. We sell and install two brands that come in a wide range of unit types and capacities.
Bradford White Water Heaters
Bradford White is an innovator in the plumbing industry. The company has developed high-quality water heaters that are equipped with a list of features. Their advanced temperature control system uses a microprocessor that continually monitors burner operation to ensure consistent temperatures. Other Bradford White features include:
- Energy Star Approved – Bradford White water heaters earned Energy Star approval thanks to their efficient operation.
- Hydrojet Systems – The Hydrojet System uses a cold-water inlet tube that reduces sediment buildup inside the unit, prolonging its lifespan.
- Vitraglas Tank Lining – Bradford White’s Vitraglas enamel tank lining won’t corrode.
- Defender Safety System – The Defender Safety System prevents flames from escaping from gas water heaters.
A.O. Smith Water Heaters
A.O. Smith water heaters are just as diverse and reliable. The company manufactures sizes for every purpose, ranging from small 2.5 gallon units all the way up to commercial water heaters that can handle 2,500 gallons. Their features include:
- Energy Star Approved – A.O. Smith also manufactures Energy Star approved water heaters.
- Long-Term Protection – Units are designed for long-term use with features like heavy duty elements with Incoloy sheathing and protective anode to prevent tank corrosion.
- User-Friendly Interface – User-friendly digital interface that allows for easy water temperature control and more.
- Multiple Operating Modes – Choose from Electric, Efficiency, or Hybrid operating modes to adjust for different heating needs and environmental conditions.
Find the Best Water Heater in Southeast Michigan
Our experts are available to help you find the best water heater in Southeast Michigan complete with professional installation. We handle all job types, including residential, commercial, medical, and green upgrades. Give us a call now to learn more about how we can help you save money on your energy bills with a new water heater.